Instructions for Teeth Whitening Touch Up Syringe
General Whitening Info
Teeth are naturally dark along the gum line. These areas may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface, and may remain slightly darker. Also, fillings and crowns will not change colour with whitening products.
- Brush teeth with sensitivity toothpaste.
- Place a small drop of whitening gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment (each syringe should last about 5 days)
- Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush
- After treatment, remove whitening tray. Rinse whitening tray with cold water and rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush teeth.
For Best Results
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while whitening trays are in your mouth
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment, wait at least 2 hours
- Foods and drinks containing strong colour (tumeric, red wine, coffee, tea, etc) should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment is complete
- Keep gel at room temperature, store in a cool, dark area
If You Experience Sensitivity
Patients who experience sensitivity may need to modify their treatment schedule such as taking a day or two break between treatments. Fewer treatments is also suggested when sensitivity is an issue. Patients will also be given a tube of Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste which helps reduce sensitivity.
- Do not hesitate to call our office if you have any questions or concerns
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women, or children under the age or 15
- Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to have an allergy test done before using this product. Stop use and call our office if any reactions do occur.
- For topical use only
Eye or Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Ingestion of Large Amount (half syringe or more): Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice.